Thank you for visiting TCAA.com. The Church At Arrowhead is a dynamic church that meets you right where you are. Whether you are just curious about church and God or you are a committed follower of Christ, you are welcome here. Below you will find a list of our ministry staff and our statements of belief.
In 2001, the Lord placed a call on the Records’ hearts for the people of Arizona. In 2014, the Lord brought his call through us to The Church at Arrowhead.
Susan and I are dedicated to small groups for the purpose of discipleship. We are extremely excited and privileged to serve at TCAA. Recently, we served at Highview Baptist in Louisville, KY for 11 years as Campus Pastor.
My greatest, only partner on earth is my wife, Susan. My strongest desire is to be a dad. We have five children; Sadie, Jase, Sophie, and the “keep you young little ones”– Justus and Sandra. Our children range from 17 to 4 years of age. I love to hunt with my son, Jase. I love to shop with my girls, Sadie and Sophie. Justus and Sandra keep us on our toes.
Pastor Dennis states an urban legend about his coffee consumption; with me — there is no legend about my coffee consumption — I need it intravenously!! Come visit us at TCAA…I would love to meet you.
Jason and his wife Hannah have two children, Emery Grace and Judah. Jason served most recently as the College Ministry Leader at the Fegenbush campus of Highview Baptist Church in Louisville, KY. There he taught weekly and led a team of lay leaders to reach college students at local colleges and universities. He has personally discipled several students and is passionate about seeing people come to a mature walk with Christ. He places a high value on discipleship and evangelism. Jason has gone on and led several short term mission trips both local & foreign.
Hannah is an active ministry participant with Jason, providing administrative support and mentoring college women in their home. She has also been on several short term mission trips both local and foreign. She taught 1st grade for 11 years & has a desire to encourage the next generation to mature in their walk with Christ.
Jason has served in a variety of ministry roles to include prison and homeless ministries as well as student ministry. Jason is a veteran of the United States Air Force who loves hunting, fishing, baseball & football.
I’ve been on staff since The Church At Arrowhead opened. This summer was our 18th Vacation Bible School!
Kent and I are celebrating 30 years of marriage and we have three sons and one daughter. I am in love with our two grandchildren! My favorite things are chocolate, chocolate ice cream, dark chocolate raspberry cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory and Wongs Chinese Food on Indian School. Even with a house full of guys, I still like to watch chick flicks and MasterChef is a must!
I have been apart of the TCAA family for 25 years. It is a joy and blessing to continue serving and growing with my husband Peter Drown. I have been singing for 20 years and have continued to enjoy the journey of learning to surrender my voice to the Lords leading. I greatly enjoy being outdoors and am very passionate about whole body health. I tremendously enjoy playing piano and violin music with Peter as often as possible. We are blessed to serve in ministry together and watch as the Lord uses us for His purposes.
We have been a part of TCAA since 2012. After a long hunt to find a church family we could grow with, we found our Home here at TCAA.
My husband Brad and I have two children, Zane and Maizie. I enjoy spending time with family and friends. I love meeting new people, watching them grow and become who God has called them to be.
Russ Clark – Russ and Lisa have been members at TCAA for more than 14 years. They have two adult children, 9 grand children and one great grandson. Russ and Lisa are members of the “Faith Walkers” Journey Group and have served together in various areas within TCAA. He currently serves as a Bible study Facilitator for Monday Morning Men’s group at Deep Within, as a Mentor for Alongside Prison Ministry at Lewis Prison, and as part of the TCAA Safety and Security planning team. Russ has held various positions within law enforcement and was drafted into the U.S. Army in 1968 completing a year of service in the Republic of Vietnam. Then enlisting in the U.S. Army Reserve as a Military Police Correctional officer and retiring in 1994 as a Sergeant First Class. Now his time is spent doing the Lord’s work, housework and grandpa work and hiking, back packing, and camping when possible.
Jesse Cooper – Jesse and Debbie have been married for 10 years and have attended TCAA since 2003. They are privileged to have been married by Pastor Adams and their daughter Ashlyn (5) has been a TCAA ‘kid’ since her birth. Jesse has been active in the usher/greeter ministry, prayer team, and Journey groups. Currently, he serves as a member of the finance ministry and men’s ministry. Jesse also organized the team for the Promise Keeper’s event in 2013 to help bring together the men of TCAA. Debbie works regularly in the children’s ministry and led her first VBS class this year. Jesse is a Bureau Administrator for the City of Phoenix Police Department overseeing radio dispatch, emergency 9-1-1 services, critical infrastructure, and homeland security operations for the past 20 years.
Richard McElroy – Richard & Carol have participated in or lead small groups since 1967. Richard and Carol celebrated their 49th wedding anniversary in 2015. They moved to the Valley in 1975. They retired from Tolleson Union School District in May of 1998. Richard taught photography. Off and on, since 1965, Richard has taken photos for non-profit organizations to use in their reports, recruiting materials, & fundraising. Since 2000, we have traveled several times a year with Jesus Film Mission Trips or the International School Project. Many of the destinations were “creative access” counties. Richard enjoys Bible word studies, sketching plants, and photographing designs in nature..
Randy Record – In 2001, the Lord placed a call on the Records’ hearts for the people of Arizona. In 2014, the Lord brought his call through us to The Church at Arrowhead. Susan and I are dedicated to small groups for the purpose of discipleship. We are extremely excited and privileged to serve at TCAA. Recently, we served at Highview Baptist in Louisville, KY for 11 years as Campus Pastor. My greatest, only partner on earth is my wife, Susan. My strongest desire is to be a dad. We have five children; Sadie, Jase, Sophie, and the “keep you young little ones”– Justus and Sandra. Our children range from 17 to 4 years of age. I love to hunt with my son, Jase. I love to shop with my girls, Sadie and Sophie. Justus and Sandra keep us on our toes.
Bill Ryder- Bill and Monnie have been married for 36 years and have attended TCAA since 2000. They are blessed with twin daughters that grew up as TCAA kids and who are now young adults still following their faith in Jesus Christ. Bill and Monnie are longtime members of the “Faith Walkers” Journey Group and have served in various areas within TCAA. Currently, Bill also serves as a member of the Finance ministry. Bill graduated with a B.S. in Nuclear Engineering from the Univ. of Oklahoma and recently retired from a 33-year career at Palo Verde Nuclear Station serving in various positions of Reactor and Refuel Engineering, Dry Fuel Storage Engineering and Project Management. He enjoys water skiing, hiking, shooting, golfing, scuba diving, bird hunting and most anything outside in Gods amazing creation.
Keith Sewell – Keith and Laura have been married for almost 22 years and have attended TCAA since it first opened 18 years ago. In fact, they were one of the members that came over from North Phoenix West and were there when we first broke ground. They have one son, Brian, who grew up as a “church kid” in TCAA. Keith and family have been involved in Vacation Bible School, Children’s Ministry, Worship Team, Journey Group, and Awana. Keith has served TCAA in many capacities in the Deacon’s Ministry, Levite Ministry, Game Circle painter, and wherever he is needed. Keith is currently a teacher at Westview High School and has been a football and/or baseball coach for over 27 years. Keith and his family serve the Lord together in many capacities and are happy to call TCAA their home.
1. ABOUT GOD — God is the Creator and Ruler of the universe. He has eternally existed in three Persons; the Father, the Son, and Holy Spirit. These three are co-equal and are all God. (Genesis 1:1,26,27;3:22, Psalm 90:2; Matthew 28:19; 1 Peter 1:2; 2 Corinthians 13:14)
2. ABOUT JESUS CHRIST — Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He is co-equal with the Father. Jesus lived a sinless human life and offered Himself as the perfect sacrifice for the sins of all people by dying on a cross. He arose from the dead after three days to demonstrate His power over sin and death. He ascended to Heaven’s glory and will return again someday to earth to reign as King of Kings, and Lord of Lords. (Matthew 1:22, 23; Isaiah 9:6; John 1:1-5, 14:10-30;Hebrews 4:14, 15; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; Romans 1:3-4; Acts 1:9-11; 1 Timothy 6:14-15; Titus 2:13)
3. ABOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT — The Holy Spirit is co-equal with the Father and the Son of God. He is present in the world to make men aware of their need for Jesus Christ. He also lives in every Christian from the moment of Salvation. He provides the Christian with power for living, understanding of spiritual truth, and guidance in doing what is right. He gives every believer a spiritual gift when they are saved. As Christians we seek to live under His control daily. (2 Corinthians 3:17; John 16:7-13, 14:16-17; Acts 1:8; 1 Corinthians 2:12, 3:16;Ephesians 1:13, 5:18; Galatians 5:25)
4. ABOUT THE BIBLE — The Bible is God’s Word to us. It was written by human authors, under the supernatural guidance of the Holy Spirit. It is the supreme source of truth for Christian beliefs and living. Because it is inspired by God, it is the truth without any mixture of error. (2 Timothy 1:13,3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21; Psalm 119:105, 160, 12:6; Proverbs 30:5)
5. ABOUT HUMAN BEINGS — People are made in the spiritual image of God, to be like Him in character. People are the supreme object of God’s creation. Although every person has tremendous potential for good, all of us are marred by an attitude of disobedience toward God called “sin.” This attitude separates people from God and causes many problems in life. (Genesis 1:17; Psalm 8:3-6; Isaiah 53:6a; Romans 3:23; Isaiah 59:1-2)
6. ABOUT SALVATION — Salvation is God’s free gift to us, but we must accept it. We can never make up for our sin by self-improvement or good works. Only by trusting in Jesus Christ as God’s offer of forgiveness can anyone be saved from sin’s penalty. When we turn from our self-ruled life and turn to Jesus in faith we are saved. Eternal life begins the moment one receives Jesus Christ into his life by faith. (Romans 6:23; Ephesians 2:8-9) John 14:6, 1:12; Titus 3:5;Galatians 3:26; Romans 5:1)
7. ABOUT ETERNAL SECURITY — Because God gives us eternal life through Jesus Christ, the true believer is secure in that salvation for eternity. If you have been genuinely saved, you cannot “lose” it. Salvation is maintained by the grace and power of God, not by the self-effort of the Christian. It is the grace and keeping power of God that gives us this security. (John 10:29; 2 Timothy 1:12; Hebrews 7:25; 10:10,14; 1 Peter 1:3-5)
8. ABOUT ETERNITY — People were created to exist forever. We will either exist eternally separated from God by sin or eternally with God with forgiveness and salvation. To be eternally separated from God is Hell. To be eternally in union with Him is eternal life. Heaven and Hell are real places of eternal existence. (John 3:16; 2:25; 5:11-13; Romans 6:23; Revelation 20:15; Matthew 1:8; 2:44,46)