Grand Canyon Rim Trip
Date: Saturday, March 24, 2018
Time: 7am- TCAA Parking Lot
Return: 9pm- TCAA Parking Lot
Cost: $75 Adults
$59 Kids (8yrs old and older)
Deadline: Must Pay and Reserve by Thursday, February 8, 2018
***TCAA needs a minimum of 47 to pay by this date for the trip to occur…..
- Bring a sack lunch
- Bring bottled water for each person in your party
- Bring snacks for later in the day
- You can bring a small soft cooler, it MUST fit under your seat
- Camp Verde stop- order food to go, we will eat on the bus.
Dinner is not included in the price of the ticket. Come prepared to buy dinner.
Details and Considerations:
- 14-hour trip
- Kids are fine. Russ often takes Christian schools on tours.
- It could be cold in March, with the possibility of snow or rain. Warm, rainproof coats, warm hats, sunglasses, lip balm, sunscreen, water bottle, small daypack to carry things in, camera, extremely comfortable walking shoes or hiking oriented shoes, etc.
- The bus has a restroom, but we will be making extra stops during the drive.
- View Creation Rock and see where the Flood layers meet the Creation Rock. “and,” Learn how sediments a mile deep have been removed from above the Canyon’s Rim.”
Please fill out and sign the Participation Waiver and return to church office during business hours Mon-Thurs 8:30am-3:30pm or on Sunday’s to the Welcome Center. If you are taking children you will need to fill one out, as Parent/Guardian, on their behalf.
You can pay online or via cash/check at the Welcome Center on Sunday’s.
Your name will NOT be put on the list until payment has been collected and waiver turned in.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call 623-572-7902 or email Shanna Conroy.