Happy Birthday Jesus Christmas Missions Offering
2016 Goal – $24,000 2015 offering given – $25,649
When you pray and give Jesus your “first and best” Christmas gift you support those who
become our hearts, our hands and our feet to reach out to those without Christ in their lives. We become a part of God’s story around the world!
Our gifts have a global impact for the Kingdom of God. This year our gifts “showed up” locally at Deep Within Rehab, Women Redeemed, Alongside Prison Ministry, Rio Vista Community Center,
and student ministry at Greenway HS. Our funds were distributed around the world: Cuba,
Pakistan, Mexico, Romania, Kenya, Tanzania, Nepal and more!
Will you become a part of God’s story by giving your best gift to Jesus this Christmas? Pray
about giving Jesus your “first and best” gift through our HBJ Christmas offering.
Please use the special offering envelopes or indicate the amount you give to HBJ on our regular
• Global Partnership Ministries including the North American Mission Board through the
Annie Armstrong Easter Offering and the International Mission Board through the
Lottie Moon Christmas Offering. 100% of your gifts send missionaries across the
globe, provide for the physical and spiritual care of their families, and enable them to
share the gospel, start new churches and equip local believers.
• Acts 2:44 Fund-Your sacrificial gifts will meet needs in our family of faith who are in
• Project funds for TCAA mission initiatives led by our members who minister from
Glendale to the ends of the world.
• TCAA has a new global impact partnership with Cuba to train pastors and lay leaders
and to minister to youth and children through sports camps and Vacation Bible
• Seminario Bautista Del Sur in San Jeronimito, Guerrero-Train pastors, church planters
• Partnership funds for ministries in the valley-prison ministry, food banks, inner city
• Pure Religion Funds for Orphans and Widows.
TCAA gives 7.5%of all undesignated funds through our partnership with Central Baptist Association, The Arizona Southern Baptist Convention and the Southern Baptist Convention.
ACTS 2:44 Fund
When members of our faith family experience crisis we come together as the early church did to
help meet their needs.The Admin Team encourages you to give to this fund through the Happy Birthday Jesus offering.
The 2017 Financial Plan will provide additional resources for the Acts 2:44 funds.
Acts 2:44 funds are distributed under the direction of the Admin Team.